Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 and of the European Regulation 679/2016.
In compliance with Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 (Privacy Code) and subsequent changes, we provide here the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data supplied by you.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller is Languages at Work Srl (hereinafter Languages at Work), with registered office in Via G. Carducci, 39 in Sesto San Giovanni (MI).
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
By visiting the Languages at Work site, personal and identifying data provided directly and spontaneously and browsing data collected automatically during browsing can be collected.
1. Personal and identifying data
Personal data is any information concerning a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number; identifying data are personal data that allow direct identification of the interested party (such as name, surname, e-mail address, address, telephone number, etc.).
Treatments carried out and purposes
Purposes of the processing of data for which consent is granted, where required (Articles 23, 24 D.LGS. 196/03).
Languages at work Srl would like to inform you that through some pages of the company website some of your personal and identification data can be collected, data which you have spontaneously inserted, specifically:
Contacts page ( https://www.languages.work/contacts/?lang=en )
- Can be collected: name, surname, email address, company name, telephone number and text message.
- The data received will be collected and processed for the following purposes: following you spontaneous search for a contact with our company, Languages at Work may contact you in regard of the message you sent us.
Work with Us page ( https://www.languages.work/work-with-us/?lang=en )
- Can be collected: name, surname, email address, company name, telephone number, text message and any CV or other attachments.
- The data received will be collected and processed for the following purposes: research and selection of teachers / translators / interpreters exclusively for the purposes of evaluating your profile, attitudes and professional skills for current and future open positions.
Newsletter Subscription page ( https://www.languages.work/newsletter-subscription/?lang=en )
- Can be collected: name, surname, email address.
- The data received will be collected and processed for the following purposes: to send periodic informative / advertising communications (newsletter) via email.
Take a Test page ( https://www.languages.work/take-a-test/?lang=en )
- Can be collected: name, surname, email address.
- The data received will be collected and processed for the following purposes: if the test is done and sent following the activation of a course with our company or preparatory to the activation of a course with our company, the data received will be analyzed for the purpose of providing the course. If the test is done and sent regardless of a course existing or in progress with our company, the collected data can be analyzed to send an indicative result with the relative observations.
Reserved Area page ( https://www.languages.work/login-page/?lang=en )
- Can be collected: name, surname, email address, company name. Access is by user and password provided by Languages at Work Srl.
- The data received will be collected and processed for the following purposes: access to functional materials related to the provision of Languages at Work services, owned by Languages at Work, unless otherwise specified.
Methods of treatment and conservation
The processing will be carried out in an automated and manual manner, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed to do so in compliance with the provisions on personal data processing. The data will be stored for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed.
Legal basis of the processing
The processing is carried out based on the existence of legitimate interest as there is a relevant and appropriate relationship between the data subject and the data controller, justified by the spontaneous completion of the forms in the appropriate sections of the Company's website.
Provision of data
The provision of data is optional, but necessary for the achievement of the purposes mentioned above and the unavailability of the same does not allow the fulfillment of the obligations and requests referred to what above or the administrative and accounting management of the relationship between the company and the owner of the data.
Data communication and scope of dissemination
The data, depending on the form from which they were sent and the purpose for which they were sent, may be disclosed to the following categories of subjects with which Languages at Work Srl works in relation to some activities functional to the provision of their services: Languages at Work employees; Collaborators of Languages at Work as teachers, translators and interpreters; Accounting firm/s for accounting/tax requirements; Banks, for payments; Insurance companies in relation to the general liability insurance signed by the company; Law firm/s in case of litigation; Public Administration for mandatory communications by law.
The subjects belonging to the aforesaid categories perform the function of Data Processing Manager, or operate in complete autonomy as separate Data Controllers. The list of these subjects is constantly updated and available at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
The data will be kept for the time necessary to perform the above mentioned purposes in compliance with the terms of the law; for the period corresponding to fiscal, accounting, administrative needs and to document our activity and also to respond to your data recovery needs or for the defense in court.
2. Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This kind of information is not collected to be associated with identified users, but which, by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site, using, for example, cookies, and to check its correct functioning.
You will find complete information on the following page https://www.languages.work/cookie-extended-information-notice/?lang=en.
Data communication and scope of dissemination
Only for the processing carried out through this site may be made aware of any information (in addition to the persons in charge of the Data Controller) the suppliers of technological services that the Data Controller uses for the management of the aforementioned site.
Data is not disseminated.
Your data may be disclosed to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- subjects that provide services for the management of the used information system and telecommunications networks, including e-mail, newsletters and website management;
- competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
The subjects belonging to the aforesaid categories perform the function of Data Processing Manager, or operate in complete autonomy as separate Data Controllers. The list of managers is constantly updated and available at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
Nature of the provision of web navigation data and managment of consent
Please note that to avoid the installation of cookies, do not close the aforementioned by clicking on the "Accept" button, or using the special features offered by the browser used for navigation.
For the sake of completeness, the links to the navigation privacy and Cookie browsing pages of the main browsers are listed below:
The User's Personal Data may be processed with additional methods and purposes related to system maintenance.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested party can use the related rights listed below using one of the following methods:
- by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- using the telephone number 02 29515926
The rights mentioned above are as follows: right of access to their data and information concerning the person concerned; right to correct inaccurate data or to integrate incomplete data; the deletion of personal data concerning you (in the cases provided for by law); the right to limit the processing of your personal data (always in the cases provided for by the law, the right to data portability, the right to object to the processing of your personal data in connection with particular situations concerning you;
Furthermore, the Data Controller will interrupt the processing when the communication of withdrawal of the previously expressed consent is received on its part, where the consent represents the legal basis of the processing.
If you contact the owner, please provide the e-mail address, name, address and / or telephone numbers, in order to allow the correct handling of the request.
COMPLAINTS TO THE CONTROL AUTHORITY
The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority in the event that their requests for information addressed to the Data Controller have not given satisfactory answers.
The reference Authority is the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
DEFENSE IN JUDGMENT
The User's Personal Data may be used for the defense by the Owner in court or in the stages leading to its eventual establishment, by abuses in the use of the same or related services by the User. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.