Terms & conditions for using the Languages at Work Website https://www.languages.work
Conditions of Use
The Website http://www.languages.work (“Website”) and the respective contents are the property of Languages at Work S.r.l. (“Company”), via Carducci 39, Sesto San Giovanni (MI), P.IVA 07226270960 - Nr. R.e.a. 1944714 - Cap. Soc. 10.000,00 Euro. These Terms and Conditions of Use (“Conditions of Use”) apply when this Website is accessed and/or used.
By accessing this Website and the pages connected to it, you agree to these Conditions of Use, and you should not access or use this Website if you disagree with these conditions. The fact that you continue to use the Website implies that you accept all the specified Terms and Conditions.
These Conditions of Use may be updated and changed over time. You are invited to refer to the most recent Conditions of Use by visiting this page.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
All information, texts, images, functions and layout on this Website are the exclusive property (unless otherwise indicated) of Languages at Work. Copying or distributing them, entirely or in part, is expressly forbidden.
By accessing this Website, you recognise that the registered trademarks and the logos on this Website are the exclusive property of the Company and of third parties where indicated.
All trademarks, in form of illustrations or words, and all other signs, brand names, service brands, word names, commercial names, illustrations, images, logos of third parties reproduced on the Website are the exclusive property of their respective owners.
The objects on the public part of these Website for downloading, such as for example company presentation and description of the single services, are freely available at no charge. The content which can be downloaded is protected by copyright. You can download or print any page of this Website for your personal use, without removing copyright information.
Photographs or images published on the Website
The photographs and images of the Website are the property of their respective owners and cannot be used, printed, reproduced, copied, disseminated, saved electronically or in other manner without consent and without contacting Languages at Work S.r.l.
Changes to the Website
The Website may be closed, modified or erased as a whole or in part by Languages at Work S.r.l. at their own discretion.
SPECIFIC AREAS OF THE WEBSITE
Creation, access and security of the Account
In order to use some functions and areas of the Website, as for example asking for information, signing up for the Newsletter, sending your resume, doing the online English language test and accessing the area reserved to customers, you may be required to fill in a form with your name and email, or register an Account for the Website or obtain access to a customer Account of Languages at Work S.r.l. (in both cases, an “Account”). By deciding to fill a form or register or obtain an Account, you will accept to:
- provide truthful, accurate and complete information about yourself, as required on the registration form;
- promptly update such information to ensure it is always truthful, accurate and complete by contacting the Company;
- acknowledge and accept that the company is not liable for consequences associated with or deriving from omitting to update or safeguard the requested information, including but not limited to your failure to receive or be able to use information or important updates concerning the Website;
- if the Company has reasonable grounds to believe that the information you provided on the registration form or by other means is not truthful, or is inaccurate or incomplete, the Company may suspend or close your Account and deny any current or future use of your Website (or of any part of it);
- you are responsible for using your Account with any user name or password (or access credentials); you are also responsible for ascertaining that your Account is used in the full respect of the clauses of the Terms and Conditions of Use. You are personally responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your user name and password (meaning that your user name and your password must not be disclosed to others and must be appropriately protected).
We have adopted security measures to prevent the loss of Personal Data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised accesses to the Accounts of registered Users, having access to the reserved areas of the Website, but we invite you not to forget that it is essential for the safety of your data to provide your device with tools, such as constantly updated antivirus programs and that your Internet provider provides secure data transmission by means of firewalls, antispamming filters and the like.
Cookies are used on this Website for functional reasons and not to access personal information or information which can identify the user. Click here for more information about Cookies.