Workshops and seminars may be an interesting addition to a company course or a self-standing event organised to focus on a specific topic and to develop particular skills.
The objective of our workshops is to enable participants to develop specific communication skills on a particular topic. Designed to maximise involvement and interaction, our workshops help participants to gain confidence in their foreign language skills through role-play and practice.
At the end of each workshop, participants are given a booklet containing the key points and phrases examined in the workshop, which they can review for self-study and future reference.
from 2 to 4 hours
Main topics (speaking and writing)
- First Contact: Breaking the ice
- Describing your company
- Hosting international clients and colleagues
- Social Engagements
- Telephone skills (for different areas)
- Participating in meetings
- Giving successful presentations
- Agreeing and disagreeing in a business context
- Negotiating skills
- Closing a deal
- Interviewing for employment
- CV writing and presentation
- Cover letter for your CV
- Writing techniques
- Writing effective email
- Making impressive presentations
- Writing reports
- Graphs, charts, statistics and figures
- Internal and External Communications
- Announcements/Official statements
- SWOT analysis
- Press releases
- Dealing with the media
Our seminars are designed to develop and deepen the understanding of a specific subject. Participants are encouraged to learn more about a topic and transfer that understanding to future cross-cultural business communication situations.
At the end of each seminar, participants are given a booklet containing the key points and phrases examined in the workshop, which they can review for self-study and future reference.
From 1 to 2 sessions, from 2 to 4 hours each. Participant involvement is continual. Time is planned for presenting the topic, discussion and wrap-up.
- Developing cross cultural-client relationships
- Cultural awareness and communicating with other nationalities
- Marketing your Company to other cultures
- Culture and etiquette of doing business in different countries
- Working in multi-cultural teams
- Managing multi-cultural teams
- Critical motivational factors in culture
- Cross-cultural communication: The meaning behind the words.