The perfect course! OUR BLENDED COURSES are designed to maximise learning process flexibility, by combining face-to-face lessons with a teacher and the targeted use of digital resources.
The training programme may be a blend of face-to-face lessons with the teacher and self-study to ensure flexible and balanced learning.
Multiple people can attend without the constraints of time or location. Companies can monitor course progress and check results. Professionals can verify their learning progress step-by-step in their everyday personal experience.
This programme offers an excellent quality-to-investment ratio.
There are two types of blended courses:
- wants to increase their language knowledge and skills for professional purposes or for personal reasons and interests;
- wants to invest in personalised and autonomous language learning.
- Individual courses.
- All course hours are with a teacher (face-to-face, over the telephone or via Skype). The teacher selects the digital resources and will support you and monitor use.
- from 20/30 hours with teacher
- access, coordinated by the teacher, to the extra material selected according to specific needs during and after a course for a period of time to be defined.
- From beginner to advanced
- Particular emphases on communication and interaction skills, with careful selection of material to ensure effective links to course content.
- wants to increase their language knowledge and increase their language skills;
- chooses a self-study method using digital resources for at least part of their learning programme.
You can decide how much time to dedicate to personal study on your own and pick the topics to focus on. The lessons with your teacher are designed to boost your motivation, self-confidence and involvement.
- Individual and group courses.
- The teacher's presence is planned for 21 hours, also to assign the tasks for a total of 9 hours that you will be required to complete before the next face-to-face lesson.
- 21 hours with the teacher and 9 hours online.
- From beginner to advanced.
- Particular emphasis on communication and interaction skills.